Inviting you to Sponsor
Africa PPP Public Private Partnership Investment & Development Summit 2014
– Making Deals and Developing Win-Win Strategies between the Private and Public Sector –
Following the success of various workshops on PPPs that we have been running across Africa in the past 3 years, Neoedge is proud to announce the maiden edition of Africa PPP Investment and Development Summit 2014 (APIDS 2014) in Accra, Ghana, West Africa.
Public Private Partnerships is vital in addressing the infrastructure challenges that Africa face, however it has to be administered correctly. Projects bankability, capacity building and government commitment are the few must have in every successful PPPs.
In this summit we will be gathering senior officials from public sectors across the globe and PPPs experts from the global arena. Our hope is that capacity will be built as international best practices are demonstrated in various case studies. At the same time we believe that this summit will be an excellent platform for both public and private sector to explore potential collaborations in meeting Africa needs via Public Private Partnerships.
The following key themes on PPPs Investment and Development will be addressed in-depth with Case Studies:
- Latest update on PPPs project globally
- Latest PPPs trend in Africa – uniquely Africa
- PPPs application for transport sector (road, rail, airport, ports, etc)
- PPPs application for social infrastructure sector (school, hospitals, etc)
- Water and power sectors (utilities)
- Financing Infrastructure Projects and Project Finance
- Alternative Finance
- Crafting feasible deals
- Bankability of PPPs projects
- Legislative framework and government support
- PPPs procurement and fraud prevention
- Project Management
- Contract Managements
- Tariffs and regulations
- Risk Identification, Mitigation and Management
Africa is unique. It is crucial to understand the continent where the economy has boomed for the past decade. As the economy boomed the needs for infrastructure growth is inevitable. Partnership with the private sector to meet these infrastructure demand is given, however the question is whether the project will be able to meet the needs of public sector and commercially viable for the private sector. The opportunity is huge if we can strike a balance between public needs and commercial viability of a project. This is what we are trying to achieve in this summit.
For the past 3 years we had received requests from many countries in Africa to a conference that would gather both public and private sectors in order to put everyone in the same page. The Africa PPPs Investment and Development Summit (APIDS) 2014 will provide this platform and enable the discussion needed to get PPPs initiatives in Africa moving.
West Africa has been selected as venue of this summit as the country is in the early stage of PPPs implementation and presents many investment opportunities for various entities with expertise in PPPs.
About Neoedge (www.neo-edge.com): Neoedge is an independent, professional and top-notch international business media, training and consulting company. We have been organizing premier workshops and conferences all around the world, including in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Mumbai, Dubai, Johannesburg, Accra, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Port of Spain, Hamburg and so on. We have well gone through the strict examination by SPRING Singapore (www.spring.gov.sg) and been awarded with “Singapore Service Class” label.
Our Delegate Profile
Ministers, State Ministers, President, Managing Director, Director, General Manager, Manager, CXOs and Head of
- Ministries and government bodies (Finance, Transport, Railways, Road, Health, etc)
- State Ministers for PPPs, Private Investment, Public Investment, etc
- Local Authorities
- Head of PPP Unit
- Strategic Planning & Business Unit
- Finance & Investment Officers
- Projects Development & Engineering
- Partners & Investors
- Legal Professionals
- Research & Development Department
- Risk Analyst
- Commercial Department
- Safety & Security
- Traders and Trade Organizations
- Service Companies
From various industries and sectors including
- State Privatisation and Procurement Agencies
- Finance, Energy, Water, Transportation, Sports, Telecommunications, Roads, Public Works, Regional Development, Health, Industrialization & Education sectors
- Mayors, Town Clerks, City and Town Treasurers, Councillors and staff from Local Authorities
- Insurance Companies, Commercial Banks, International Development Banks and Multi-lateral donors
- Attorneys, Accountants, Bankers, Engineers, Architects,
- Quantity Surveyors and Project Developers from public and private sector involved with PPPs
- The Civil Society and Anti-Corruption Agencies
“Neoedge has succeeded in providing me the right kind of knowledge to operate as PPP minister.”
– State Minister, Office of the President, Ghana
“Excellent Initiative and very informative.”
– Legal Manager, IDC, South Africa
“It has been a learning curve for me with insights I gathered through this seminar.”
– Economic Planner, Ministry of Communications, Lesotho
“The programme was an eye opener and knowledge gained will definitely help my organization in current investment, in railways.”
– GM Finance, Kenya Railways Corporation, Kenya
“Very professional, well organised and able to attract experts in various places.”
– Treasury manager, Kenya Railways Corporation, Kenya
“Well organised programme. I now have a better understanding of what PPP is all about.”
– Principal State Attorney, Attorney General’s Department, Ghana
“An excellent and timely workshop especially for Ghana and Africa in general.”
– CEO, J&P Engineering Limited, Ghana
“A cutting edge training by experienced professionals that touches on the rudiments for a successful Public Private Partnerships.”
– CEO, Richfield Technologies Limited, Nigeria
“Very good and well coordinated. Relevant to the emerging trends within the African content. This is not only very important but very timely. Keep it up.”
– PPP Manager, Intrahealth, Kenya
“This is my first time covering and discussing the financing of project under PPP in depth.”
– Accountant, National Planning Authority, Uganda
“The course broadened my knowledge on how to use financial models to determine the bankability of a project.”
– Project manager, Ghana Water Company Limited, Ghana
“Neoedge has come of age in organising function specific programmes of which this PPP programme has re-emphasised its golden objectives.”
– CFO, Finance & Commercial Services Limited, Nigeria
“What Neoedge offers in PPP program is exactly what the world needs to know. Knowledge acquired equips you for today and prepare you for the future.”
– Financial Analyst, ECOWAS Bank for Investment & Development, Togo
Your Benefits as a Sponsor
Branding on the Summit Brochures
Your company logo and profile will be displayed on our brochures that will be sent to more than 30,000 decision makers worldwide.
Our professional full-time telesales team will be talking directly to 5,000 most relevant decision makers in the world to promote this summit. A brochure with your logo and profile will be sent to them via emails or faxes.
Your logo and involvement in this summit will be publicized in the Summit’s web pages and our media partners’ web pages. Your company website will be linked to the logo displayed.
Media & Marketing
Your company logo will be publicized in ALL upcoming press releases, email blasting,and advertisement done by us and our good mix of media partners. A dedicated Marketing Manager has been formulating and implementing marketing strategy for Africa PPP Investment and Development Summit 2014.
Agenda & Brochure
The published agenda/brochure will list the speaking session for your company together with your company logo and level of sponsorship involvement etc.
Our sponsorswill effectively gain the following significant benefits by sponsoringAfrica PPPs Investment and Development Summit 2014:
- Branding your organization and being the market leader
- Expanding your quality clients and financiers base
- Introduce your Products and Services directly to key potential clients
- Generate sales and increase your market share across Africa
- Gain first-mover advantage in an increasingly competitive marketplace
Your Sponsorship Packages
The Africa PPPs Investment and Development Summit is a high profile conference designed for government officials, global and local directors and senior executives, professionals, thought leaders and innovators from the public and private sector to convene for business discussions, sharing experiences, exchanging ideas and establishing new relationships. Sponsors are provided with an opportunity to capitalize on this global event to send their message across their target audience, to reinforce brand visibility and thought leadership and demonstrate expert solutions.
We can assist your objectives with our sponsorship and exhibition packages which can be tailored to suit your marketing and business strategies.
We generally offer 10 types of Sponsorship Packages:
- Platinum Sponsor (1 slot)
- Diamond Sponsor (1 slot)
- Emerald Sponsor (1 slot)
- Sapphire Sponsor (1 slot)
- Lunch Sponsor: (1 slot)
- Cocktail Sponsor: (1 slot)
- Exhibition Sponsor: (5 slots)
- Coffee Break Sponsor: (3 slots)
- Delegates’ Bags Sponsor: (1 slot)
- Badges Sponsor: (1 slot)
We do hope you find the above information exciting.
And please do not hesitate to get in touch with the below contact should you require any assistance and/or further information on the sponsorship packages.
Neoedge sincerely looks forward to your valuable presence in Africa PPP Investment and Development Summit 2014.
Marketing & Business Development Manager
Neoedge Pte Ltd
Tel: +65 6557 9157
Main: +65 6557 9166
Fax: +65 6557 9188