March 17, 2014 Leave a comment
Human Capital & Talent Management in Oil & Gas Industry Workshop
Holiday Inn Accra Airport, Accra, Ghana
20th – 23rd October 2014
While the global economic slowdown may have had an effect on the War for Talent, the issue is still critical to the Oil and Gas sector in Africa due to competitive market for talent and lack of skilled candidates and employees in the sector. Combined with the problem of an aging workforce in Oil and Gas organisations globally, the historic lack of investment in skills and problems with attracting the best and the brightest into the sector is a major issue for organisations that must begin to be addressed now.
This 4 day workshop is designed to help organisations address these issues by exploring both the Human Capital and Talent Management Strategies required in the context of Oil and Gas organisations’ Business Strategy in Africa, and most importantly, help them develop a practical action plan for the development and implementation of a Human Capital and Talent Management Program for your organisation.
The workshop will have a practical rather than theoretical base as extensive use will be made of research and case studies to illustrate practical examples of the development and implementation of Talent Management programs. It will highlight how these best practices can be modified and applied to the specific context of the participants’ organisations in the context of Oil and Gas in Africa.
For full detailed brochure, please email us your detailed contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate subject title “Human Capital and Talent Management in Oil and Gas”
After attending this course, the participants will be able to:
- RECOGNIZE key human capital and talent management issues impacting on oil and gas industry globally and specifically in Africa
- IDENTIFY key elements of strategic HR planning and create an outline for Strategic HR plan
- DEVELOP a Balanced Scorecard
- UNDERSTAND the principles, purposes and practice of job analysis
- ESTABLISH your organization’s job description template and a competency framework
- LEARN how to conduct assessment and development activities
- ALIGN training and development strategies to your organisations business strategy and culture
- IMPROVE the strategy and practical action plans for a human capital and talent management program within your organisation
- DISCOVER effective strategies and techniques that could your organization attract, develop, engage and retain your talents
For full agenda, please email us your detailed contact information to email@example.com . Please indicate subject title “Human Capital and Talent Management in Oil and Gas”
- Oil and Gas and the Organisational Context
- Organisational Strategy
- Developing a Human Capital Strategy
- Job Analysis and Design
- Designing an effective Competency Frameworks
- Developing and implementing effective Competency Frameworks
- Assessment and Development
- Talent Management Strategy
- Attraction and Identification of Talent
- Engagement and Management of Talent
- Talent Retention Strategies
- Development Processes for Talent
- Talent Development
- Implementing a Practical Talent Management Strategy
- Measuring the effectiveness of your Talent Management strategy
About the trainer
Led by a globally renown expert in Human Resource Development strategies and Management Development programmes with significant international experience throughout Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa in the Oil and Gas industry.
The trainer has an extensive experience in:
HR Process Management and Development, Leadership and Management Development, Sales and Commercial Development, Performance Management, Recruitment and Retention, Succession Planning, Coaching, Change Management, Project Management, Strategic Development, and Personal Development
Oil and Gas clients include:
- Opet Turkey
- Qapco Qatar
- Qatar Petroleum Qatar
- Dolphin Energy Qatar and UAE
- Deutsche Babcock Middle East
- ADNOC UAE
- Wasco Energy UAE
- Petrom Romania
- Confidence Capital Russia
- Petrofac global
- NNPC Nigeria
Recent Oil and Gas client engagements:
- Designed and delivered Strategic Human Capital Planning workshops for the Energy and Industry sector in Qatar.
- Project managed and implemented Performance Management training for 15000 employees in Petrofac UK, US, Africa, Middle East and Asia.
- Designed and delivered HR Planning and Talent Management Strategies in Oil and Gas programme in Qatar, UAE and Europe
- Designed and delivered Competency Based HR Management programme for Oil and Gas companies in Dubai and Qatar
- Designed and delivered Talent Management Strategies programme for ADNOC Group companies in Abu Dhabi
- Created CIPD Certificate in Human Resource Practice Programme for Nigeria National Petroleum Company
- Designed and delivered Human Capital and Talent Management workshop in Oil and Gas in Johannesburg
- Designed and delivered Department Head Development programme for Deutsche Babcock Middle East
- Created and facilitated HR Planning, Talent Management and HR Development Programmes for Oil and Gas giant Petrom, Romania.
- Designed and delivered HR Business partnering workshop for Dolphin Energy
- Designed and delivered Department Head Management Development Programme for ADNOC group company, Takreer, Abu Dhabi
- Designed and delivered Qatarization and Talent Management programme for Qapco, Qatar
This workshop is suitable for CEOs, Managing Directors, HR Directors, VPs, Managers, Team Leaders, and Supervisors who:
- are working in the Africa region in the oil and gas sector who wish to understand the role of talent management in human capital
- are working in human resources in the oil and gas sector who wish to harness their knowledge and capabilities
- are involved in HR activities, such as recruitment and selection
- who have responsibility for decision making at operational, tactical and strategic level in HR or support individuals who needs an understanding of human capital and talent management to inform their role
This event will be held at Holiday Inn, Accra, Ghana on 20th – 23rd October 2014.
We recommend our delegates to book the hotel rooms early as there are only limited rooms available at Corporate Rate. Kindly contact the following for reservation.
Holiday Inn Accra Airport
PMB CT97 Cantonments
Contact: Mary Danquah Coordinator
Tel: + 233(0)30 2 785 153
Fax: + 233(0)30 2 785 212
Please quote Human Capital and Talent Management in Oil and Gas by Neoedge when you book to enjoy Corporate Rate. Thank you!
Easy way to enquire about this event: